Terms and conditions
By using this webpage, you agree to the use of functional and analytical cookies, which are used for improved service quality and for marketing purposes.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small piece of text sent to your computer memory when you visit a webpage. For every future visit, the cookie is sent back to the original webpage or to another webpage that recognizes this cookie. The cookie serves as the memory of the particular webpage, enabling the webpage to remember your computer during future visits. Cookies can remember your settings, or improve functionality.
Additional information on cookies, including what cookies have been installed in your computer and how to manage or delete them, can be found at: www.aboutcookies.org.
You can opt out of this information gathering by Google Analytics by downloading and activating this Google Analytics browser option. Download available here: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Session cookies and persistent cookies
We use both session cookies (which exist only until you close your web browser) and persistent cookies (which exist for a longer set period of time). Three types of cookies are used by this webpage: required, performance and functional cookies.
How can you manage and delete cookies?
It is usually possible to change the settings on your web browser to opt out of new cookies, to delete existing cookies, or to inform you of new cookies being sent to your computer. In order to do this, you need to activate settings on your web browser (usually found in the HELP, TOOLS or EDIT sections). For more information, please refer to: www.aboutcookies.org.
Please be aware that if you opt out of cookies, or delete cookies, some webpage functionality may be lost.
Instructions for use
The webpage festivalslampa.lv (heretofore referred to as ‘’webpage’’)) instructions for use are binding for all users, both registered and non-registered.
- The webpage belongs to the Foundation for an Open Society “’DOTS” (heretofore referred to as Owner).
- Before using the webpage, the user is obliged to become acquainted with the Instructions for use, and to abide by them. The Owner reserves the right to change or amend the Instructions for Use. These changes enter into force when published on the webpage.
- If the User uses the webpage, or engages in any activities on the webpage, it is assumed that the User has become acquainted with the Instructions for use in force at the time, and will abide by these Instructions. Every webpage user is obliged to periodically review the Instructions, in order to be aware of possible changes made. If the user does not agree to the Instructions for use, the user is not allowed to use the webpage.
- Registered users have the right to use all options offered by the webpage.
- In order to become a registered user, the user must comply with the registration procedure.
- Each registered user must acknowledge that the data (name, surname, other information) submitted to for the user profile is true. Each registered user may have only one user profile. A registered user can only register his or her own data. The creation of fake profiles (profiles, where the user submits data about someone else, a fake person, animal or object, etc.) is not allowed.
- Each registered user is obliged to keep access information confidential. If activity on the webpage takes place with a registered user’s proper profile name and password, it is assumed that the actions have been taken by the registered user him/herself.
- The registered user can delete his/her registered profile at any time, thus opting out of using the webpage.
- The website administrator has the right to delete registered user profiles and/or information contained in these profiles, to limit or deny access to the webpage for a time or permanently (including from particular IP addresses) without warning, and at his/her discretion, without explanation.
- Each website user is fully responsible for all information that he or she places on the webpage, as well as takes full responsibility for the consequences of placing this information on the webpage.
- The user agrees to receive information from the Owner about the website.
- All intellectual property rights deriving from the website belong solely to the Owner. In case of infringement, the guilty party will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law, and is liable for damages to the Owner and third parties.
- All disputes between the Owner and User are resolved by negotiation. If disputes cannot be resolved, then they are submitted the courts in Latvia, to be resolved according to these Instructions and to the laws of the Republic of Latvia.