For those who wish to organise more than one event and create an interesting content during two festival days. Please, note that you will be responsible for building and decorating your stage.
Results of the application evaluation will be announced individually not later than January 18, 2019.
LAMPA offers seven stages and one tent, where you can organise a 1 h or 1,5 h long event. It is possible to submit more than one application.
Results of the application evaluation will be announced individually not later than March 29, 2019.
The programme of the Conversation festival LAMPA is just as unpredictable and surprising as any fascinating conversation. The programme is co-created with many organisations and activists. Therefore we invite all creative minds brimming with ideas, enthusiasts, private, public or NGO sector organizations to create and submit an event to the LAMPA 2019, which will take place on June 28 – 29, 2019 at the Cēsis Castle park.
- Applications can be submitted by individuals and organisations.
- Every topic is important; there are no limitations in this regard.
- The events can be organised in Latvian, Russia or English.
- There are no rules – the format is wide open and awaiting your flights of fancy. Your event can be a telling of an inspiring story, an exchange of knowledge in a creative workshop, a theatre performance, political game or a flashy show - everything and anything is possible!
- Before submitting an application, please, read carefully the festival manifesto and event evaluation criteria.
- The amount of events is limited; therefore all the applicants take part in a competition.
- Admission is free. Therefore the costs of the festival are covered by donations, grants and co-payments of the event organisers.
- All the applications will be evaluated by the festival organisers: Foundation for an Open Society DOTS, Swedbank Latvia, advertisement agency “Armadillo”, communication management agency “Deep White”, Cēsis Municipality, Federal Foreign Office of Germany and British Council.
In 2019 LAMPA offers three types of stipends to cover the co-payments (free of charge participation):
- Swedbank Latvia stipends for education-related events. Only on the Swedbank Education stage.
Foundation for an Open Society DOTS stipends for all events, available only for events hosted by individuals. On all festival stages except the Swedbank Education stage and the Dzirkstele stage.
Federal Foreign Office of Germany stipends for civil-society events, available only for events hosted by NGOs. Only on the Dzirkstele stage.
For further inquiries, please, contact the programme curator Egita Prāma: email@example.com, +371 67039255.